CONIV-19 IMPACT ON JOINING
Due to the social distancing requirement made necessary to slow the spread of COVID-19, the club will not be holding its regular Board meetings nor will there any new member orientation and safety tests.
As a result, new members will not be able to complete the requirements to become a member at this time.
We are still taking online applications and you can complete the process as soon as restrictions are lifted. We hope to resume these activities as soon as safely possible.
Please practice good hygiene and social distancing. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Requirements: Membership in the Atlanta Conservation Club, Inc. is open to anyone satisfactorily meeting the stated requirements. These requirements are solely for the purpose of ensuring that the Atlanta Conservation Club remains a safe place for the conservation of wildlife, natural resources, and to encourage and promote organized shooting sports among its members and the citizens of our community while teaching safe and effective handling of firearms. Atlanta Conservation Club, Inc. reserves the right to deny membership in which the club feels just cause.
1. Application & Fees - Complete this application and pay first year dues of $150/ $100 age 62 and older regardless of what month you join. All documents and Check, Money Order or Pay Pal confirmation required before application will be processed.
2. Proof of NRA - Membership card or application receipt.
3. Current Indiana LTCH Permit (License to Carry Handgun) and Valid Driver's License - Applicants must have a current Indiana handgun permit and Driver's License or government photo ID. Submit legible copies of both for our records.
4. Orientation & Safety Tests - New applicants must complete an orientation and pass practical range safety tests.
5. Meet the Board - Before final approval, applicants must attend a Board of Directors meeting and introduce themselves.
**Please note that your application fee is not refundable.