Requirements: Membership in the Atlanta Conservation Club, Inc. is open to anyone satisfactorily meeting the stated requirements. These requirements are solely for the purpose of ensuring that the Atlanta Conservation Club remains a safe place for the conservation of wildlife, natural resources, and to encourage and promote organized shooting sports among its members and the citizens of our community while teaching safe and effective handling of firearms. Atlanta Conservation Club, Inc. reserves the right to deny membership in which the club feels just cause.
1. Application & Fees - Complete this application and pay first year dues of $175/ $125 age 62 and older. New memberships made in October, November and December will be extended to include the next year. All documents and payment confirmation required before application will be processed.
2. Member must meet ONE of the following to be considered for membership.
A. Participate in three matches hosted by ACC.
B. Complete a gun safety/instructional class at the club by one of the authorized trainers.
C. Be sponsored by a current member
- Sponsor must be a member for one year.
- Sponsor submits a letter of recommendation including range experience WITH the prospective member, including experience shooting firearms. Sponsors must confirm that they have spent time shooting with prospective member, and feedback on good gun safety habits of the prospective member. The letter may be submitted by email (email@example.com).
3. Current Indiana LTCH Permit (License to Carry Handgun) and valid driver's license - Applicants must have a current Indiana handgun permit and driver's license or government photo ID.
4. Upload copies for your Indiana LTCH permit, and driver's license or government photo ID with your application.
5. New Member Safety Orientation - New applicants must complete an orientation and pass practical range safety tests.
6. Meet the Board - Before final approval, applicants must attend a Board of Directors meeting with their sponsor and introduce themselves and be interviewed by members of the board.
**Please note that your application fee is not refundable.
New Member Safety Orientation - The required New Member Safety Orientation is held Monthly prior to the monthly Board Meeting. (The schedule can vary and prospective members will be invited by email by the New Member Orientation Director)
This New Member Safety Orientation is informative AND we try to make it a little fun. The orientation usually runs for 2 hours where the prospective members demonstrate safe firearm handling and knowledge of current ACC Bylaws and Policy and Procedures.